In the present economy, robust information flow is crucial to the success of any enterprise and with many enterprises handling large amount of value transactions via telephony, voice loggers have become an imperative tool. Arcane TDM Logger’s open architecture and scalable ability lets the organization expand and adapt to meet the ever-changing business environments. It optimizes the two-way flow of information between customer and company as well as your ability to capitalize on it to the benefit of the entire enterprise.
The Following are the key aspects of the Arcane TDM Logger
- ACTIVE AND PASSIVE RECORDING - Arcane offers analog and digital tapping of wireless, mobiles, pseudo lines, vox and fax interfaces.
- LIVE MONITORING & MULTI-SITE RECORDING – Arcane supports monitoring and recording the interactions at remote locations using a single user interface.
- MULTI-LEVEL SECURITY – Arcane provides a user defined multi-level security structure to prevent unauthorized access to the recorded data.
- TAGGING AND REPORTING – Arcane offers tagging the interactions for quick reference along with comprehensive reporting and auditing options.
- DEDICATED SEARCH ENGINE FOR EASY SEARCH AND REPLAY – Arcane offers a comprehensive search engine comprising of options such as channel number, calling number, CLID, date, call type, tapped number, missed calls and many others for quick search and identification of records.
- INTEGRATION WITH MANY PBX AND PHONE SYSTEMS – Arcane seamlessly integrates with the telephony equipments from the leading manufacturers such as Avaya, Alcatel, Ericsson, NEC, Cisco, Aastra, Siemens, Mitel, Nortel and many others.